Book your congress
- CONVEGNO ASSOCIAZIONE UNGDCEC 15 luglio 202215 July 2022
- 44th International Conference on Coordination Chemistry28 August - 2 September 2022
- EVENTO NASHIARGAN11 September 2022
- CONGRESSO NAZIONALE A.I.T.E.B.23 - 24 September 2022
- RADUNO AA E AL-ANON23 - 25 September 2022
- EUROPEAN AQUACULTURE MEETING27 - 30 September 2022
- CONGRESSO MEDICO5 - 8 October 2022
- HOSPITALITY DAY11 October 2022
- CONVENTION AZIENDALE14 - 15 October 2022
- EVENTO AZIENDALE14 - 15 October 2022
- XII Congresso Nazionale AISLeC20 - 22 October 2022
- CONGRESSO MEDICO26 - 29 October 2022
- XX CONGRESSO FIA4 - 6 November 2022
- FORUM DEI SERRAMENTI15 - 16 November 2022
- PISCINA EXPOCONGRESS 29/30 NOVEMBRE 202229 - 30 November 2022
AIA PALAS CONSORTIUMAIA PALAS Hotel Consortium gathers more than 60 5-, 4- and 3-star accommodation facilities that are specialized in welcoming business travellers on the occasion of the major events held at Rimini's Palacongressi.
AIA PALAS is provided with special agreements with the major congress hotels in Marina Centro's sea front, that distribute only 5 kilometres far from the local Palacongressi. They welcome guests with the utmost courtesy and kindness, and give them the possibility to take advantage of excellent services and facilities.
- Rimini presents 'Antico/Presente - Festival del Mondo Antico', the Festival of the Ancient World
6 July 2022
Cultural festival dedicated to the dialogue between the past and the present, between history and current events, now in its 24th edition.
The meetings have as their central theme that of Consenso/Con-Senso, a pun in Italian (Consent / With meaning), to be understood in its multiple nature of concept, of necessity, of strategy implemented by those who govern, by the elite, by the media to acquire the favor of the people or, simply, of the public.
In a continuous reference between past and present, the narrative concerns the figures of history: from Emperor Augustus to Mussolini, from Charles V to Napoleon up to an analysis of the methods used in today's Italian and European politics.
All this is told by journalists Filippo Ceccarelli and Paolo Pagliaro, Paolo Rumiz, Roberto Zichittella and Micol Flammini, scholars such as Gino Bandelli and Giovanni Brizzi, Ivano Dionigi, Maria Giuseppina Muzzarelli, archaeologists such as Paolo Carafa, art historians such as David Ekserdjian and Giovanni Tax Code Villa, intellectuals and writers such as Lorenzo Pavolini, Francesco Filippi, Elena Kostioukovitch.
In addition to the meetings (evening conferences and book presentations), there are the 'City Museum Routes' and the section dedicated to 'Fragments of Archeology' with guided tours, without forgetting the 'Piccolo Mondo Antico Festival' dedicated to children and, the area dedicated to 'Il Festival Altrove', or the initiatives that take place outside Rimini. Programme